Saturday, July 4, 2009

Important Notice about the Future of TRED

This is officially the future for TRED aka TheRealEffingDeal!


"

Sup, TRED-Heads! I just wanted to give the official word that Operation Invasion de Campus is a success! Me and the boys are all headed to the same school — and we’re talking Ivy League, baby! Nothing but the best for TRED’s elite staff. East coast, here we come!

But now things get real interesting. Operation Hot Freshmen 55. “What’re you talking about, Leo?” I’ll tell you what I’m talking about. Me and the guys are gonna fill our dorm hall with hot chicks from the incoming class. Sharkatron3000 is already working his computer hacking magic to make the arrangements! Me, Fass, and Sharkatron are gonna be surrounded by the hottest frosh babes in the whole school. We’re gonna get our freaky-freak on! College is going to be AWESOME!!!!

On a side note, Fass and Sharkatron are gonna be rooming together, which left me high and dry. Sharsky tried to get me a single, but no dice. I just hope my roommate isn’t just some kind of total dork.

Last, we just wanted to let everyone know that we gotta suspend operations on the site while we make the move to the east coast. Next time you see us, we’ll be blogging from college!!!

We’ll see all you dudes again when when get to the right coast!

Fuel the Jet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment