Saturday, July 4, 2009

EXCLUSIVE! Mini-death-tank-BOT! From TheRealEffingDeal!

Check out this unbelievable video from TheRealEffingDeal peoples!! You won't believe your eyes!!




EXCLUSIVE! Mini-death-tank-BOT!

And LeoPonceDeLeonSpitz posted it! The man behind TheRealEffingDeal!!

"

This was just sent into TRED HQ and it’s got me REALLY looking over my shoulder now. I used to love me some remote controlled cars (trucks, tanks, whatever) when I was a kid! I even still have some in my room somewhere — I’m not using them, they’re just there. There’s nothing wrong with that. But anyway, now I’m thinking about destroying ALL OF THEM. First that model airplane from France goes nuts, now THIS! That thing nearly took out the ENTIRE WALL!!!!

The firepower from that tiny “toy” is INCREDIBLE. Imagine what a giant one could do! That model plane just ran those French dudes down. This tank could’ve taken out a whole city block! That kid and his dad are effing lucky! For some reason I just keep watching the vid over and over and a chill runs straight down my spine every time!

What do you guys think about this?

Me, i’m fueling the effing jet and packing my things for the east coast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment