Friday, July 3, 2009

First time here on blogger!!

YAY!! My first time here on BLOGGER! I'll posting stuff I find such as things that's going around on the internet.So that's my introduction on my first post.I like alot of stuff that uses entertainment cool stuff

and here are the things that I like


1.Transformers
2.Sonic The Hedgehog
3.Internet(of course)
4.Naruto
5.Bleach
6.Facebook
7.Music
8.Hardcore
9.Computers
10.Videogames
11.Twitter

Favorite websites on the Internet:
.TheRealEffingDeal
.Facebook
.Twitter
.Youtube
.Naruto
.Sega
.Slipknot 1

These are my favorite bands:
1.Slipknot
2.Breaking Benjamin

So that's mostly what I like and what I do most of time! I don't play sports(not even interested.) I like my cousin Kristine and she's one hella of a cousin! My other cousin's in the Phillippines I miss them alot.Kevin is an awesome cousin,Ansai is my 2nd favorite while Abigail is my 1st favorite cousin.Oh yeah and Kristina Mendoza I will never ever forget you!! She's a nice cousin If you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment